Growing well

A home ed life

Well, I had a major panic over the weekend when my ammonia levels reached a ridiculous high, so I rushed out and got Interpet Ammonia Remover. I had to use two lots, according to the instructions, over a 4 hour period, to bring my ammonia down, and then wait 24 hours before re-seeding with Tetra SafeStart. I couldn’t find a scrap of information on the internet about how the ammonia remover worked, because unlike AmmoLock and others I found mentioned a lot, it stops the ammonia showing up on tests, so it doesn’t just change it into a less toxic form, it seems to actually remove it. However, this could therefore damage my nice bacteria, so I needed to replace them, just in case. So fingers crossed this has worked!

My plants are doing great!

DSC_0801

They’re growing really well! I also put in the seeds that had been germinating…

View original post 167 more words

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s